jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

3rd Week

For my contribution in this 3rd week me and some of the members of the application team have been talking about the type of applications to work in, we haven't decide yet we will be working on that in this week, the idea is to divide all the members of the parallel applications group in little groups of 3 and each group work in a different area and then vote for the best application and all the groups will work on it. As we haven't decide yet I looked for some examples and I found one that I think its really interesting its called Yabi.

Wiki link: Yabi

I didnt know how to post the video of Yabi in the wiki so i post it here.
Video

1 comentario:

  1. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar y pegar al Wiki de otros sitios web. Van 4 para la semana #3.

    ResponderEliminar